Friday, September 28, 2012

Family Photo Sesh

Just wanted to stop by and share a few of my favs from our family photo session a few weeks ago! :) A big shout out to my amazing friend, Merry, for once again lending us her photography skills and her time. What would I do without her?! Just be out of an amazing photographer...that's all ;)

We took these pictures a few weeks ago at our home and in an old town nearby. She gave me over 80 pictures to look through, but, as most of you know with small children, we were praying for just one good one! Our prayers were answer, and I picked about 20 that I just love. Some are just perfect, others are just reminders of my silly Emma girl. I know 15 years when I'm watching her walk across the stage at her high school graduation, I am going to want these reminders of her and I will be thankful for them.

It's true: I am one blessed mommy.

So, without further adieu: my favorites :)


 Our country princess!



 The favorite!






I can't believe summer is over! Where did it go?! Time to start thinking about warm clothes and Christmas cards :)

Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The Family shot by the truck and the last one of you by the truck are my Favs :) Looked like it was a gorgeous day!

    ReplyDelete

Share It

Disclaimer

I do not receive monetary compensation from any of the products, companies, or organizations I promote through my blog, unless otherwise specified during a giveaway or promotion. I am just your average mom trying to share products that I enjoy with other moms, as well as organizations and charities I believe in.